Consign With Us
What to Consign?
- Just about Everything, AND the kitchen sink. Seriously, got a fantastic Mid-Century Kitchen sink? We can help find a home for that!
- We accept Antique & Vintage Clothing, Housewares, Décor & Furniture
- We accept a select amount of Modern Clothing, Housewares, Décor & Furniture
- We accept Baby, Youth, Women’s and Men’s Clothing, All sizes.
How Do I Consign With Graceful Lily Vintage?
- Live far away? Send us an email with photos of items you would like to consign. Clothing & footwear items can be shipped to us with a free, pre-paid shipping label (after photo preview and acceptance of the items for consignment). Select smaller housewares & Décor may also be accepted by this method.
- Live Local? Items may be dropped off at our location, by appointment, for assessment, or you may email us with photos to get to get the process started.
- If you have a large volume of items, an appointment may be made with us and we will come to you to provide an in-home assessment. If you have an entire estate to downsize or clear-out, contact us or visit our sister company GRACE LILY ESTATES.
How Much Will I receive For My Items?
- Unlike the traditional consignment where you get only 30 to 40% of net sale plus the partial monthly rent you have to pay, at Graceful Lily Vintage there is no rent to worry about and you’ll get 50% of the Net Selling Price for items in very good to excellent condition. Contrary to other consignment boutiques, Graceful Lily Vintage DOES accept items that require repairs &/or cleaning/restoration. Payout rate will adjust based on the condition of the item and the care required to restore it. We use a set of rules to get the most value for your items based on its condition, age, rarity, and overall uniqueness. We always price items at the highest resale value, which means you’ll earn more. Choose to be paid by paypal or etransfer.
Who Sets The Prices?
- Our team has the knowledge and training to accurately price your items so that they sell as quickly as possible, while getting you the best return on your consignment. In order to assist us, we welcome you to provide us with any information or details you have regarding the original purchase or provenance.
- We will not recommend pricing until your piece arrives into our warehouse where our team will conduct a thorough in-house evaluation.
Where Will My Items Be Sold?
- On our website www.gracefullilyvintage.com as well as multiple e-commerce platforms for additional exposure.
Prefer to Sell?
- I have items to sell, But I prefer not to consign, I would rather sell outright. Do you do that?
- Yes, we purchase items outright in small or large batches. Prices per item vary depending on multiple factors such as condition, current trends, brands, sizing and volume of items. Generally speaking prices per item would be similar to thrift store pricing.
Do I have to be local to Winnipeg to consign or sell my items?
- No you do not. Inspection & acceptance of items for our boutique can be done in multiple ways:
- In person at our studio space
- In person in your home. This is helpful for larger volumes of items or estate sale/downsizing
- By shipment to our studio. For shipping, items will be previewed first by photo/videos for approval and acceptance. We will then send a pre-paid shipping label for items accepted.
We'll ship (almost) anything to (almost) anywhere.
Hard to Find Items
You'll find tons of clothes, vintage wares, and more that you cannot find anywhere else.
After you find something you can't find anywhere else, you'll find our prices to be very fair.
We use the latest and greatest secure payment transactions provided by the global leaders in e-commerce.